CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sorry for the delay.... My schedule!








Its going to be a busy year in the Adventures of a Homeschooler! I'm schooling, not TWO but THREE kids! I found an AMAZING preschool curriculum from 2 years old - 5 years old!

It's called Abc Jesus Loves Me! Love her stuff, and its FREE and bible based! :)

My olders H: is NINE on 9/13 (oh my goodness I have a NINE year old! O.O) and L: is 6.5 years old. They have a detailed curriculum I wrote before. :) Now I have A: on her 2 year curriculum from ABCJLM!

I also have been busy PLANNING AND ORGANIZING! Our start date is Sept. 2nd! Woohoo! My lovely amazon order is been shipped and cant wait! Then I will "finally" be a Homeschooling Mom. Haha!!

Have you started school Yet? Or are you still planning like myself? Share below!!!

~Krys


No comments:

Post a Comment